A reminder that the club AGM takes place online this Thursday at 7:30pm. The Zoom connection details can be found on the event page, along with links to the AGM papers.
A few administrative points for those unfamiliar with Zoom:
- webmaster [at] socweb.org (David Currie) is in charge of administrative arrangements. You can use the chat facility if you need to contact him during the meeting.
- You can check your ability to connect to Zoom in advance using this test meeting.
- You will be muted when you join. Please remain muted unless invited to speak. This is necessary to prevent background noise.
- To assist in recording attendance, please make sure that your name is set correctly on joining the meeting.
- Please keep your camera on (so others can see you) unless you really want privacy.
- Voting will be carried out by a (physical) show of hands so, if your camera has been turned off, you will need to turn it back on for any vote.
- If the Chairman rules that it’s not possible to establish the result of a vote in this way, the item will be adjourned for alternative voting arrangements to be made (possibly by postal vote).
- The AGM will be closed when procedural items have been dealt with.
- General questions can be raised after the meeting.
- Trophies will be awarded after that.
- Proceedings will be recorded.
- Bring your own refreshments!