- You have one day left to run Dave's excellent course around Valley Park. Lots of sections of woodland to link up. Looks like no one can get them all so focus on the high pointers!
- It was great to have 7 SOC members out Thursday evening doing the MapRun, seeing them out on the course, and discussing our routes after.
- The next event around Twyford is now live. The course in the South Downs National Park takes in the village, the flat water meadows, and some hillier trails around the village. It should be a lovely place for an explore and provide a different challenge to the rest of the League so far! Thanks to Steve Pullen for planning. Thursday 6th 6-7pm could be a good time to see other SOC members!
- After the AGM on the 13th May, there will be a chance for a Zoom social. We will likely use the breakout rooms to split into smaller groups, with one group discussing the SLOW Winterfold event the Sunday before. Open to suggestions for other topics or just general chat.
- Thursday 27th May back to our usual 20:00 Zoom social slot where we will be rounding up the MapRun League and debriefing the SCOA Long Champs at Hambleden.
Hopefully, see you at the socials or getting involved in the results!