Due to the forecast of heavy rain and windy conditions, along with
temperatures feeling 0 or below we have reluctantly decided to cancel tomorrows Forest coaching/training.
It was also felt there is a safety issue given the limited resources
available at training sessions.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused but hope to use the planned
exercises for a rescheduled session next year.
If you know of anyone else planning to attend could you please make them
aware of the situation.
Tamsin, Kevin, Nick